beantwoord

No toilet working

• 19 december 2016
  • 1 reactie
  • 145 Bekeken

I think it is rather humiliating to ask for a toilet and not being able to use one in two different stations: Naarden Bussum where the toilet at the bar is broken since two months now and the automatic ate my 50 cents without letting me in. Then in Duivendrecht the toilet sign is there but the WC no more. Plus sprinters, despite their long journeys, have no toilet. Now would you explain how can I solve the situation? It's ridiculous
icon

Beste antwoord door Minke NS 20 december 2016, 12:45

Hi a.bianco, welcome at the NS serviceforum.

I'm sorry to read that you couldn't use the toilet at Duivendrecht and Naarden Bussum. Because of rebuilding the toilet at Duivendrecht is closed at this moment. There are plans to open the toilet again. I don't have information about the toilet at Naarden Bussum so I'll send a message to Sanifair so they can repair the toilet. I would like to give you a refund for the 50 cents which you've paid at Duivendrecht. Could you send me your name, date of birth, postcode, housenumber and IBAN? I know that most of our Sprinters don't have a toilet so I can see that this was an issue for you. We're buillding toilets in our new Sprinters now so all of our trains will have a toilet from 2025. I hope you were able to find a different toilet.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi a.bianco, welcome at the NS serviceforum.

I'm sorry to read that you couldn't use the toilet at Duivendrecht and Naarden Bussum. Because of rebuilding the toilet at Duivendrecht is closed at this moment. There are plans to open the toilet again. I don't have information about the toilet at Naarden Bussum so I'll send a message to Sanifair so they can repair the toilet. I would like to give you a refund for the 50 cents which you've paid at Duivendrecht. Could you send me your name, date of birth, postcode, housenumber and IBAN? I know that most of our Sprinters don't have a toilet so I can see that this was an issue for you. We're buillding toilets in our new Sprinters now so all of our trains will have a toilet from 2025. I hope you were able to find a different toilet.

Reageer