beantwoord

OV-fiets for foreigner, long journey

• 18 mei 2016
  • 1 reactie
  • 101 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
Hi! I am foreigner and I am going to visit Netherland soon. I want to cycle with a friend from one city to another. Can OV-fiets be the solution?

I ask this question as I don't know if it possible to rent a bike in a city and to leave it in another city.
icon

Beste antwoord door iMark 18 mei 2016, 11:07

I don't think the OV-fiets is a viable solution. It's an annual subscription and subscribing is impossible if you don't have a Dutch bank account. The bikes aren't really suited for longer distances.

I have never heard of bike rental companies in NL that offer this kind of service. I would recommend to find a rental company in the city where you want to start your trip and contact them directly.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
I don't think the OV-fiets is a viable solution. It's an annual subscription and subscribing is impossible if you don't have a Dutch bank account. The bikes aren't really suited for longer distances.

I have never heard of bike rental companies in NL that offer this kind of service. I would recommend to find a rental company in the city where you want to start your trip and contact them directly.

Reageer