beantwoord

Refund

• 15 december 2014
  • 8 reacties
  • 338 Bekeken

Hi ,

I am from India & staying in Netherlands from few days. On 8th Dec morning I recharged My OV chp card with 100 Euros at Breda station. Lady there Taken the amount from my international credit card but Amount not credited to my OV chip card. when in the evening tried to contact at Breda station, staff was unable to help and they given me customer care number. As per customer care the money will get refunded in 3 days back to the bank account but same not happened.
Can anybody help me on this please.
icon

Beste antwoord door Herman NS 16 december 2014, 09:49

Hello Ankit.Agar,

Welcome to our forum. When your transaction has failed, you will get an automatic refund within four days. When this doesn't happen, you can send a letter with a bank statement to NS Customer Service. Our address is:

NS Klantenservice
Postbus 2372
3500 GJ Utrecht

Please make sure your address and the number of your bank account is in the letter.

Kind regards,
Herman NS
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Maybe you can call NS tomorrow. You can call NS Customer Service. +31 (0)30- 751 51 55. They can help you futher.
Reputatie 1
Badge
1.think of time-NS ONLY woks normal DUTCH office hours+a few later-quite different from India
2.I can then simply contact my VISA helpdesk and ask them to annull (storno) the deal, as the vendor has not delivered. They then fight it out with NS
Hi,

I called NS but they have no idea about it, whether it will be transferred to my international credit card or not and what i have checked that i have still not received the amount.
Can you please provide any Email ID to make complaint? or help me in any other way please
Hello Ankit.Agar,

Welcome to our forum. When your transaction has failed, you will get an automatic refund within four days. When this doesn't happen, you can send a letter with a bank statement to NS Customer Service. Our address is:

NS Klantenservice
Postbus 2372
3500 GJ Utrecht

Please make sure your address and the number of your bank account is in the letter.

Kind regards,
Herman NS
Nice automatic reply but will you refund to a VISA Card also ?
Heb ik net 10 minuten over een correct Engels antwoord zitten nadenken en dan kom je met zo'n standaard antwoord Macca 😉 NS Klantenservice neemt het verzoek in behandeling en gaat kijken naar de mogelijkheden om dit restitutieverzoek correct af te handelen.
TS geeft al aan dat het niet automatisch op zijn rekening staat binnen de genoemde periode.

Dus storten jullie ook automatisch terug naar VISA cards (wat ook een soort bank is)

Je stuurt niet even een brief vanuit India.
Hello Ankit.Agar,

NS Klantenservice
Postbus 2372
3500 GJ Utrecht

Kind regards,
Herman NS

Hi Harman,

Thanks for reply, I am still in Netherlands & leaving Netherlands on 25th. Is there any option so that i can email the details?

Reageer