beantwoord

Wrong train info

• 18 juli 2016
  • 1 reactie
  • 64 Bekeken

Why when information on the train and on the platform display is incorrect? Train going to Weesp says going to Den Haag? Being serious in this time and day? You are causing confusion and serious delay for people using your services. It's not like we have a choice to use other transport or train company instead. An absolute and constant NS failure.
icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 18 juli 2016, 13:08

I take it you mean the train from Utrecht to Weesp via Hilversum? In that case, the information is technically not incorrect, just inconsistent: after Weesp the train continues to Den Haag via Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Leiden. To prevent passengers from Utrecht to Den Haag taking the train via Weesp instead of the direct train, the displays above the platforms show Weesp as final destination instead of Den Haag.

I do agree with you that it might cause less confusion if the destination on the train would match the one on the displays above the platform, though this in turn might confuse passengers who need to travel further than Weesp.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3
I take it you mean the train from Utrecht to Weesp via Hilversum? In that case, the information is technically not incorrect, just inconsistent: after Weesp the train continues to Den Haag via Amsterdam, Schiphol Airport and Leiden. To prevent passengers from Utrecht to Den Haag taking the train via Weesp instead of the direct train, the displays above the platforms show Weesp as final destination instead of Den Haag.

I do agree with you that it might cause less confusion if the destination on the train would match the one on the displays above the platform, though this in turn might confuse passengers who need to travel further than Weesp.

Reageer