beantwoord

20€ charged badly

• 3 april 2018
  • 6 reacties
  • 132 Bekeken

• Sprinter
  • 4 reacties
Hello, the other day I checked-in in Amsterdam Centraal to go to Salsa Shop. I checked out later and I was charged 20€ instead of 0€. Could you tell me how can I get back those 20€? Thanks.
icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 3 april 2018, 18:29

If you spent more than 60 minutes inside the gates, the boarding fee will be charged.

Contact customer service for a refund. Via Twitter is fast, and later in the evening the phone is quiet, too.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Badge +3
If you spent more than 60 minutes inside the gates, the boarding fee will be charged.

Contact customer service for a refund. Via Twitter is fast, and later in the evening the phone is quiet, too.
Thanks
Badge +3
I think there is a gate-free route to the Salsa Shop, but they recently moved the gates at IJzijde (tracks 14/15) so I'm not sure if that has changed.

Update: I just called Salsa Shop and they confirmed the problem (no gate-free route to the restaurant anymore)! Even the personnel had issues with that and they said there are losing customers because of the gates. You can also report at the Tickets & Service desk in the main hall to have it corrected. Mention your visit to Salsa Shop.
I think there is a gate-free route to the Salsa Shop, but they recently moved the gates at IJzijde (tracks 14/15) so I'm not sure if that has changed.

Update: I just called Salsa Shop and they confirmed the problem (no gate-free route to the restaurant anymore)! Even the personnel had issues with that and they said there are losing customers because of the gates. You can also report at the Tickets & Service desk in the main hall to have it corrected. Mention your visit to Salsa Shop.

Thanks for your research! Very helpful. I will go to the Customer's service then.
Thank you Robert!
Badge +3
I had a bit of spare time and was a little bit bored, only to find out what I said in reaction #3.

No Sherlock Holmes skills needed to find that out (took me a single phone call), whereas NS doesn't have that info at hand.

Oh well, problem solved?

Reageer