beantwoord

about refund

• 30 juli 2020
  • 1 reactie
  • 107 Bekeken

Hello,

I just took the train from Groningen to Leeuwarden, with my friend, and I believe that it’s because we ran late for the previous train to Leeuwarden at 21:31, and we had already scanned our cards, and when we left the station of Leeuwarden I saw that paid about €22 for this trip, me and my friend would like to know how to refund that? Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards,

Jenny Song

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 30 juli 2020, 23:46

Welcome to the NS Community!

Unless you travelled via Meppel with NS (full fare 2nd Class € 28,00) trains between Groningen and Leeuwarden are serviced by Arriva (€ 10,81 full fare).

You probably checked in or out at the wrong gates at Groningen or Leeuwarden. Contact NS Customer service for your money back, that would be €20 (the boarding fee) for not travelling with them. Easiest is to call +31 751 5155 (day or night) or start a Live Chat.

Anyhow, there is no train at 21:31 from Groningen to Leeuwarden, so that would be this one at 21:21? 

What exactly do you mean by “we already scanned our cards”?

If NS cannot help, check https://www.uitcheckgemist.nl/?locale=en in a few days to correct it yourselves (both you and friend).

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

Unless you travelled via Meppel with NS (full fare 2nd Class € 28,00) trains between Groningen and Leeuwarden are serviced by Arriva (€ 10,81 full fare).

You probably checked in or out at the wrong gates at Groningen or Leeuwarden. Contact NS Customer service for your money back, that would be €20 (the boarding fee) for not travelling with them. Easiest is to call +31 751 5155 (day or night) or start a Live Chat.

Anyhow, there is no train at 21:31 from Groningen to Leeuwarden, so that would be this one at 21:21? 

What exactly do you mean by “we already scanned our cards”?

If NS cannot help, check https://www.uitcheckgemist.nl/?locale=en in a few days to correct it yourselves (both you and friend).

Reageer