beantwoord

Automatische incasso niet gelukt

• 4 april 2017
  • 1 reactie
  • 67 Bekeken

• Anonymous
  • 0 reacties
To. Whom it may concern.
Hi, I'm Sinae Bac. I have some payment issue.

Persoonlijke - en kaartgegevens verwijderd ivm privacy

I thought my payment doesn't have any problems.
I'm staying in South Korea for a while to holiday. So I didn't use OV-chipkaart lately. Which mean is that I didn't check the payment, also I didn't know there is something problem either. Actually I got some email but I thought it was spam mailing. (I can't read Dutch, that's why this happened becoming.)
Somehow my payment account canceled even my bank account has nothing problems.
I want to pay for this, but I don't know how I can work it out. I can pay for this right away by IDEAL.
I will be back to Netherlands few days later, and I need my personal OV-chipkaart.
I can't calling with NS customer service. It is way too expensive abroad calling.
Please kindly answer me good solution.
Thanks for your time.

Kind regards,
Sinae Bac
icon

Beste antwoord door Klaas-Jan NS 4 april 2017, 18:35

Hi SinaeBac and welcome on our serviceforum. Your subscription has been cancelled due to arrears with the payment. Please send an email to post@syncasso.nl for more details about it and how to pay. It is is not possible to order a new subscription on your current card.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi SinaeBac and welcome on our serviceforum. Your subscription has been cancelled due to arrears with the payment. Please send an email to post@syncasso.nl for more details about it and how to pay. It is is not possible to order a new subscription on your current card.

Reageer