beantwoord

Can I apply for a refund - Check in twice in a station

• 29 mei 2015
  • 2 reacties
  • 197 Bekeken

Dear NS,

Today (29.05.2015) I was at Amsterdam Bijlmer ArenA station. I intended to use GVB metro but I checked in with NS machine by mistake. After i found out my problem, I tried to check out but instead used the check-in part of the machine again. So in the end I checked in twice and checked out once; and 10EUR was subtracted from my OV-chipkaart (as a fine) while I didn't use any NS train. Is there any way to apply for a correction? I attached my travel history.
Best regards,

Dzung.
icon

Beste antwoord door Herman NS 29 mei 2015, 14:21

Hello Dzung. You can send private message by clicking my name and 'stuur bericht'. Can you mention your address, the number of your card and the number of your bankaccount in the message? I will make sure you will get a refund.
Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Hello Dzung. You can send private message by clicking my name and 'stuur bericht'. Can you mention your address, the number of your card and the number of your bankaccount in the message? I will make sure you will get a refund.
Hi Herman. Thank you for your quick response. I've already sent you a message containing my information.
Best,

Dzung.

Reageer