beantwoord

Can not activate my card

• 17 december 2019
  • 2 reacties
  • 88 Bekeken

I subscribed to the 40% discount card and have received the confirmation email. However, my card has not been activated after the effective date and I cannot charge it as well. Is there any way to activate it?

icon

Beste antwoord door Sg_sg1 18 december 2019, 00:18

Hey Marianne, do you already have a card and only ordered the subscription? In that case, you need to ‘load’ your product onto your card at one of the NS ticket machines or machines at supermarkets, for example. Choose ‘ophalen bestelling’ (retrieve order) and the product will be loaded onto your card.

Ordered the subscription and card together? Check at the NS ticket machine if the product date has already started.

Does the card have a negative amount? The product will not work, unless you top up the card with enough credit. Make sure you have at least €10 on the card.

Is it a NS flex subscription? No amount should be loaded and you will receive an invoice every month for all journeys in the entire public transport in our country.

Hope this information is useful for you! 

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 2

Hey Marianne, do you already have a card and only ordered the subscription? In that case, you need to ‘load’ your product onto your card at one of the NS ticket machines or machines at supermarkets, for example. Choose ‘ophalen bestelling’ (retrieve order) and the product will be loaded onto your card.

Ordered the subscription and card together? Check at the NS ticket machine if the product date has already started.

Does the card have a negative amount? The product will not work, unless you top up the card with enough credit. Make sure you have at least €10 on the card.

Is it a NS flex subscription? No amount should be loaded and you will receive an invoice every month for all journeys in the entire public transport in our country.

Hope this information is useful for you! 

Hello Marianne Xu, welcome at our community,

Thanks for the giving answer Sg_sg1. If you have any other questions, please let us know Marianne.

Reageer