beantwoord

Can not submit refund claim with OV-chipkaart has registered NS flex

• 3 oktober 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 48 Bekeken

On my trips with NS Flex registered personal cards, there were some trips that I forgot to check out. And with NS Flex, I couldn't check my trip history right away, it took me a while to check. However, when i want to report with my personal account, on ns.nl, you notice that it cannot be done with NS Flex registration. So how do I report and claim my money back?
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 3 oktober 2019, 12:35

Good afternoon Viet Le and welcome to the NS Community!

If there are any trips where you missed a check out, you should be able correct this either via your Mijn NS account of even via the 'uitcheck gemist' website from the OV-Chipcard company. If this doesn't work for you, the easiest is to contact our Customer Service. My colleagues will be able to take a look at what happened and correct this if needed. We're available 24/7 via telephone and Social Media.
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Good afternoon Viet Le and welcome to the NS Community!

If there are any trips where you missed a check out, you should be able correct this either via your Mijn NS account of even via the 'uitcheck gemist' website from the OV-Chipcard company. If this doesn't work for you, the easiest is to contact our Customer Service. My colleagues will be able to take a look at what happened and correct this if needed. We're available 24/7 via telephone and Social Media.

Reageer