beantwoord

change bank account associated to OV

• 13 januari 2015
  • 4 reacties
  • 1022 Bekeken

I would like to know the procedure to change my bank account linked to my OV-chipcard.
I am already registered in ns and i have my smart card linked to the ns account but i cannot find any option to do this.
Any suggestion?
icon

Beste antwoord door Thijs NS 13 januari 2015, 14:46

Do you want to change the bank account linked to your OV-chipcard for automatic recharging? You can change this via the OV-chipkaart website.
Or do you want to change the bank account linked to your NS-abonnement? You can change this via your MijnNS-account under 'mijn gegevens'.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Do you want to change the bank account linked to your OV-chipcard for automatic recharging? You can change this via the OV-chipkaart website.
Or do you want to change the bank account linked to your NS-abonnement? You can change this via your MijnNS-account under 'mijn gegevens'.
Ok i have gone to that address but they ask for a number when i try to add a new ov chipcard.
What i should fill in here, my telephone number or address or what?
i have tried with all of it but still no success, shows up this message:
- De gegevens die u heeft ingevuld komen niet overeen met de gegevens die bij ons bekend zijn. Vul a.u.b. de juiste gegevens in. Tip: bent u onlangs verhuisd? Probeert u dan uw oude adres.
i finally got it!!! but now i´ve seen that i have to fill a form to change the bank account...
Thank you anyway, appreciate your concern
That's great. You're welcome.

Reageer