beantwoord

Change NSFlex Subscription

• 16 January 2023
  • 10 reacties
  • 373 Bekeken

Hi. 

I’m holding a NSFlex card with NS Flex Dal Vrij subscription (107.9 euro/month). The start date is on 27-08-2022. The billing invoice is on 26th of every month. However, I want to change my subscription to Dal Voordeel (5.6 euro/month) to be used from 28-01-2023 and so on.

Which date I should make a process on changing a subscription to avoid the unwanted charge? It should be on 26th Jan or 27th Jan?

Please help. I’m new to NS system and it’s confusing for me.

Thank you in advance.

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 16 January 2023, 15:44

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Yes, that is possible. The restriction of one change per month does not apply if you currently have an NS Flex Basis subscription. You can always change an NS Flex Basis product back to an product that provides a discount.

Hello. Can I change the subscription to other one within a month after I once change the subscription? Then do I get a refund for the left of the subscription fee?

NS Flex subscriptions run for at least one month. After that, you can change it anytime you want.

So if you change it after 6 weeks, you will get refunded for the rest of the 2nd month.

Hi, I have weekendvrij subscription from 25-2-2023, so this is my first month subscription. if I change it to flex basis today (25th March), can i change again to another subscription on 13th April? Because on 13th April is not yet one month for flex basis subscription, btw.

Okay thank you!!

Badge +3

Hello. Can I change the subscription to other one within a month after I once change the subscription? Then do I get a refund for the left of the subscription fee?

NS Flex subscriptions run for at least one month. After that, you can change it anytime you want.

So if you change it after 6 weeks, you will get refunded for the rest of the 2nd month.

Badge +3

Sure, just set your subscription to NS Flex Basic.

But if you don’t want any € 0,00 monthly invoices, follow the (only in Dutch) steps at https://www.ns.nl/nsflex/webshop#/online-beeindigen

Just indicate you don’t need it anymore, from any date.

Then, remove NS Flex from your card at a service point (e.g. station, supermarket)

Your card will still be valid until the date printed on it to take any subscription if you come back later.

I’d like to know more if I didnt change the subscription (107.9 euro/month), but I will cancel it instead on 2nd February as I may need to travel on 28th jan - 1st feb.
Will NS deduct fully 107.9 euro from my account for the riding transactions between 28th jan - 1st feb?

Yes, you will be billed € 107,90 on January 26, but when you switch to Dal Voordeel on February 2, you will get about € 90,50 back for the unused part of the month. Also, you will be billed about € 5,20 for Dal Voordeel for Febrary 2-27.

This will all come as a separate invoice (total € 85,30-) and will be paid to your bank account within one week.

The invoice will look something like this (change from 1st Class Dal Vrij to Dal Voordeel):

Thanks Robert for your answer!

But what if I just cancel the subscription ? I mean I dont want to change from Dal Vrije to anything because I have to move to another country on 3rd Feb. So I will just basically cancel the current subscription. 

NS will still give me 90.50 euro back for not using NS card after 2nd Feb right?

Badge +3

I’d like to know more if I didnt change the subscription (107.9 euro/month), but I will cancel it instead on 2nd February as I may need to travel on 28th jan - 1st feb.
Will NS deduct fully 107.9 euro from my account for the riding transactions between 28th jan - 1st feb?

Yes, you will be billed € 107,90 on January 26, but when you switch to Dal Voordeel on February 2, you will get about € 90,50 back for the unused part of the month. Also, you will be billed about € 5,20 for Dal Voordeel for Febrary 2-27.

This will all come as a separate invoice (total € 85,30-) and will be paid to your bank account within one week.

The invoice will look something like this (change from 1st Class Dal Vrij to Dal Voordeel):

Welcome to our NS Community, Rakkant

If you want Dal Voordeel (€ 5.60) to start on the 28th, you can do so. You will be charged for a month on the 26th, but you will then also receive a refund from the 28th until the 25th the next month, for not using Dal Vrij. Is this the information you needed?

Hi. Thank you for your reply!

thank you

Welcome to our NS Community, Rakkant

If you want Dal Voordeel (€ 5.60) to start on the 28th, you can do so. You will be charged for a month on the 26th, but you will then also receive a refund from the 28th until the 25th the next month, for not using Dal Vrij. Is this the information you needed?

Reageer