beantwoord

Check-out registered but check in not registered

• 4 oktober 2018
  • 6 reacties
  • 207 Bekeken

Good morning,

This morning at around 09:02 am at Eindhoven Station, I checked in, the gates opened and I walked in.

I did not travel thereafter, I checked out at 9:19 am at Eindhoven Station. But, I see that EUR 10 has been deducted.

I went to the helpdesk at Eindhoven but they said that they could not contact the NS community here for help.

I logged into my account and checked my travel history, but noticed that the check-in is indeed not registered.

Please help me receive the refund of this amount because I did not travel at all.

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Ajay Peter
icon

Beste antwoord door Iris NS 4 oktober 2018, 20:18

Hi Ajay,

It is possible that it will be registered later today (within 24 hours). You can ask for a refund by contacting our customer service to end your subscription. We are 24/7 available for you: by telephone (030 751 51 55), on Facebook and Twitter.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hi Ajay,

It is possible that it will be registered later today (within 24 hours). You can ask for a refund by contacting our customer service to end your subscription. We are 24/7 available for you: by telephone (030 751 51 55), on Facebook and Twitter.

I had a trip on 23 April from Duivendrecht to Almere and my check in is not registered

Hello Mehr20, welcome to the NS Community. 

I have removed your second picture since your OV-chipcard number was shared in there. This is a public forum, it is not designed for users to help you correct errors in your travel history. You can contact our costumer service (chat, phone, Twitter or Facebook) and they will gladly help you correct the charge. My apologies for it is very busy. 

Hello

I had a mistake today

I check in At Almere centrum in bus number M2

and in FBK , station park when i got off i forgot check out

so i wait for another bus

and when a bus came i check in At FBK

to show you which bus station i got off

please correct that

Sincerely 

Mehrnoush

Good afternooon Mehr20.

As Maxime NS stated you can issue this request at our costumer service (chat, phone, Twitter or Facebook) and they will correct it for you.

Badge +3

For bus, see www.uitcheckgemist.nl after a few days.

Reageer