beantwoord

Credit in the OV-Chipkaart not being debited from my NS invoice at the end of the month!

• 9 maart 2021
  • 1 reactie
  • 22 Bekeken

I have credit in my OV-Chipkaart, before i made the NS flex subscription, but i am getting invoiced every month and the remaining credit in the month is not being debited, anyone know how i can ask NS to use this remaining credit in my next invoice ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Mark NS 9 maart 2021, 10:37

Hi MazenRishani2, welcome to the NS Community.

Balance in the OV-chipcard has to be refunded in the invoice you receive one month after you changed to or ordered NS Flex on al already existing OV-chipcard and when you picked up the order at a machine. If the refund isn't visible, but there still is balance in the OV-chipcard, you can request a refund at a service desk at the station.

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi MazenRishani2, welcome to the NS Community.

Balance in the OV-chipcard has to be refunded in the invoice you receive one month after you changed to or ordered NS Flex on al already existing OV-chipcard and when you picked up the order at a machine. If the refund isn't visible, but there still is balance in the OV-chipcard, you can request a refund at a service desk at the station.

Reageer