beantwoord

Didn't check in

• 3 juni 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 93 Bekeken

Hey!

I took a train from Schiphol airport and I was running not to miss my train and forgot to check in. When I checked out at Sloterdijk station, I was charged 20€. Anyway I can claim a refund?

icon

Beste antwoord door Sascha NS 3 juni 2020, 10:14

Good morning Niyoneza. Welcome to the NS Community.

As loklok8 states you can use uitcheckgemist. If for whatever reason that doesn't work please contact our Customer Service and they'll take care of it for you.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +1

Yes, you can use this website: https://www.uitcheckgemist.nl/?locale=en to claim back your money if you've forgetten to check-in or out. 

Good morning Niyoneza. Welcome to the NS Community.

As loklok8 states you can use uitcheckgemist. If for whatever reason that doesn't work please contact our Customer Service and they'll take care of it for you.

Reputatie 5
Badge

Naar mijn bescheiden mening wemelde het hier van eerdere posts dat INcheck gemist niet kan worden afgedaan door UITcheck gemist. Maar wie weet-is zelfs dat ook al weer ten gunste van de klant veranderd.

To Niyoneze: there is a fair chance that this site will NOT work for a missed INcheck, as it clearly says and in the past indeed only worked for a missed checkOUT. If that is still so, you´ll have to contact that servicecentre.

Reageer