beantwoord

Double Payment

• 29 september 2019
  • 3 reacties
  • 94 Bekeken

Mistakenly I have bought Weekend Frij two times 29 September on my name, from two different bank account (ING bank).

I think, It had to be only one payment. is it possible that I get a refund for one of second peymant please ?

Best regards...
icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 29 september 2019, 14:17

Hello Yasin Acar. Welcome to the NS Community.

Are you talking about e-tickets or a subscription? How did you order it twice? To see if there is something possible you can contact our costumer service.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hello Yasin Acar. Welcome to the NS Community.

Are you talking about e-tickets or a subscription? How did you order it twice? To see if there is something possible you can contact our costumer service.

Hello,

I just booked 2 tickets from Schiphol to Maastricht Randwyck on the NS app, and after I paid it sent the message ‚Äúsomething went wrong ūüėä‚ÄĚ. I tried again immediately¬†and this time¬†it went through. But now it appears as if¬†I have double tickets, 4 in total. Is there a way I can get a refund or change the date of the duplicate for my trip back?¬†

Thank you! 

Yes, of course! If the e-tickets are identical, you can get a refund. You can contact our customer service and explain to them what happend. :)

Reageer