beantwoord

Een reis naar België

• 23 april 2015
  • 3 reacties
  • 200 Bekeken

Yesterday on a journey Roosendaal - Antwerp. I did Chekin Roosendaal station but the train inspector said that the Netherlands to Belgium need to buy a ticket 6,10 eur.
In the evening when I returned to Roosendaal from Antwerp. I found that on the balance of smart ov-card withdrew 20 eur.
How can I fix this error? 😞
icon

Beste antwoord door Janou NS 23 april 2015, 08:38

Yesterday on a journey Roosendaal - Antwerp. I did Chekin Roosendaal station but the train inspector said that the Netherlands to Belgium need to buy a ticket 6,10 eur.
In the evening when I returned to Roosendaal from Antwerp. I found that on the balance of smart ov-card withdrew 20 eur.
How can I fix this error? :[

Hi fil.ju! What Keuzereiziger told you is correct. I can fix the €20,00 that you've paid by mistake. Can you send me a private message with your personal details and Ov-chipcard number? You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and then you go to "stuur bericht". You can find your topic back with the title named: Ov-chipkaart.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 6
Badge +1
Hi fil.ju, as the OV-chipcard only is valid when traveling within The Netherlands, you need an additional ticket is you travel to Belgium or Germany. You can easily buy them at www.nsinternational.nl.
To fix the withdrawal of the 20 euros on your card, please wait for an answer of a moderator (NS employee), he or she will help you.
How can I fix this error? :[

Hi fil.ju! What Keuzereiziger told you is correct. I can fix the €20,00 that you've paid by mistake. Can you send me a private message with your personal details and Ov-chipcard number? You can send me a private message by clicking on my name and then you go to "stuur bericht". You can find your topic back with the title named: Ov-chipkaart.
Hi fil.ju, as the OV-chipcard only is valid when traveling within The Netherlands, you need an additional ticket is you travel to Belgium or Germany. You can easily buy them at www.nsinternational.nl.
To fix the withdrawal of the 20 euros on your card, please wait for an answer of a moderator (NS employee), he or she will help you.

Thank you, now I'll know 🙂

Reageer