beantwoord

expired ov chip kard

• 20 February 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 91 Bekeken

Dear Team,

kindly note that my OV chip card was expired and I requested a new card a few months ago and NS answered me, will deliver a new OV card till 19/02/2022 but I didn’t receive any new card.

highly appreciate to advise

Edited by Moderator to remove personal details.

icon

Beste antwoord door Daniël NS 20 February 2022, 12:32

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Ns ONLY replaces expiring chipcards if you have some kind of subscription on it. Then it is free and you should have been informed by them some weeks ago.

If NOT-then you have to apply all by yourself via OV-chipkaart.nl, cost is then 7,50, valid again 5 yrs. IF you have any remaining money on the old card, they can also refund it to your bank account.

Hint: you can thus save the 7,50 if you start a subscription on NS with min of 5 /month, which is DalVoordeel=off peak discount.

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

Oh-now ANYone can use your chipcard nr to ask for this refund! Or at least check if there is any money left on it. DI remove it asap!!!!

This is a public forum where other helpful travellers answer all kinds of questions-it is not some customer service of NS!

Reputatie 6

Hey Mohsen Amini Parizi, welcome to the NS Community.

I see that bahnrider has already given you fitting advice in this case. If you do have a product with us and you didn't get the new card automatically I'd advise you to contact us so we can refund you the costs for a replacement card.

I've also edited your posts to remove the information about your OV-chipcard as it's not a good idea to have that in the open for all to see. 

Reageer