beantwoord

Have not received delivery of OV-chipcard yet

• 7 November 2016
  • 3 reacties
  • 1140 Bekeken

Dear Sir or Madam,

I ordered a monthly subscription chipcard between Utrecht and Bijlmer station and the subscription was supposed to begin today, November 7th, but I have not received the new chipcard in the mail yet.
I was wondering if there is anyway to track where the letter is as I had to pay full price for my travels today. I also request to be reimbursed for the travel I've had to take and will have to take since I technically have already paid for my travel to and from work this month.
The reference number in my email confirmation is 23122516.
Thank you for taking the time to help me.

kind regards,
Maria
icon

Beste antwoord door Annewil NS 7 November 2016, 20:44

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hello,

I ordered my OV-chipcard a week ago, and is not delivery yet. Can you please tell me where can I do the tracking or what can I do?, because I need to travel this weekend and I can’t just my card!.

Thank you.

You can contact them here by the way.
Hi MariaH, welcome to the NS Serviceforum!

How unfortunate that you don't have your OV-chipcard yet. You can contact Customer Service OV-chipcard to check what address your OV-chipcard has been sent. I would like to give you a refund for the travel you made today. Will you sent me a private message with your initials, last name, date of birth, postal code, house number and IBAN? And also the card number from the card you used today.

Reageer