I am not able to add my ovchip kart | NS Community
beantwoord

I am not able to add my ovchip kart

• 20 September 2021
  • 9 reacties
  • 427 Bekeken

Whenever i try to add the ov chipkart it says the following error message “It is not currently possible to link your OV-chipkaart to your account. Please try again later.”

icon

Beste antwoord door Rizana NS 20 September 2021, 12:01

Bekijk origineel

9 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

NS is nearly every day plagued by what seems like eternal IT problems that manifest in various ways and are always hindering its clients.

The problem is now solved for me. 

I just found out the solution. My solution is you have to link your OV-Chipkaart at https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/en/my-ov-chip. Hence, the MijnNS system will eventually retrieve the data by sending your identity parameters to ov-chipkaart.nl server. When the ov-chipkaart server cannot find your data then it is impossible for MijnNS to sync the data over ov-chipkaart.nl. 

I have to thanks myself for having IT/Programming things skill. 

I am trying to add the new ov chipkart in NS and it says the following error message “It is not currently possible to link your OV-chipkaart to your account. Please try again" . This new Ov chipkaart is bought with 5.60 EUR subscription. Kindly assist.

I have the same problem.

Badge +3

That is very strage, because you should be able to even link anonymous cards in Mijn NS.

Good morning ujwaldhakal and welcome to the NS Community. 

We are currently dealing with a malfunction in Mijn NS. It is best to try again later. I hope the problem is solved soon. 

Badge +3

This community is meant as a place where travellers can be helped by other travellers. We are not NS employees, do not have access to customer data and cannot help you.

You should contact customer service directly to talk to an Ns employee about this. This can be done by phone; they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

Badge +3

If you purchased the card together with the subscription, it should be linked to your Mijn NS account already. Contact NS Customer Service.

So, this problem still persist until now. I thought I have to wait few days or more to add my OV Chipkaart to MijnNS because of this error. I contacted all their communication platform but none of them solved this problem. The last solution they proposed to me was to delete the account and wait for 24 hours before creating the new one and link the OV-Chipkaart. For me, the last solution still doesn’t work.

If you purchased the card together with the subscription, it should be linked to your Mijn NS account already. Contact NS Customer Service.

No, you have to linked it manually. I already contacted them but it’s the same result.

Reageer