beantwoord

I did not receive my OV-Card

• 13 september 2017
  • 6 reacties
  • 367 Bekeken

• Anonymous
  • 0 reacties
I have ordered online an OV-Card on 6th of September 2017.
On the website and on the e-mail I have received from NS there was written that I will receive my OV-Card today via post mail at my adress.
It is already 3 PM and I have not received it yet. I need that card for tomorrow. Where can I adress a question according to my problem

Thank you in advance for your responses,
Valentin Tosetchi.
icon

Beste antwoord door Thomas NS 13 september 2017, 21:55

Hello Valentin and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Unfortunate to read that you did not receive your OV-chipcard in time to make use of your contract. What Robert says is true: keep all the tickets your are travelling with, so when the card arrives, we can reimburse you for those costs. It takes 7 days (usually, max.) for an OV-chipcard to be delivered to your address, if you ordered the contract on the 6th, it should have been there today. I hope the OV-chipcard will arrive tomorrow. The tickets you will use during the period your contract would have been running, are obviously refundable through our customerservice. Make sure, when you receive the OV-chipcard, to contact us through our Social Media services (Twitter or Facebook) or call us on 030 7515155.

Keep us posted about the status of your OV-chipcard deliverance.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 3
Badge
Hi Valentin,
Did you get the track&trace code to follow your post via an mail from post nl? Here you can follow your post. The ns sends the card and post NL delivers it. So if didn't get the card maybe post nl knows where it is. It could be delayed because the postman was busy.
Badge +3
If you din't receive your card on time, just buy separate tickets at a machine and KEEP them around so you can declare the extra costs later.

By the way @Richaaaard as far as I remember cards are NOT sent as a parcel but via regular mail, so there is no Track&Trace option (the 3S number) :?

And between the 6th of September and now there was a weekend. You will probably receive your card on or before Friday. Cards are made and sent bij TLS www.ov-chipkaart.nl you can call them 0900-0980 (regular rate) from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
Reputatie 3
Badge
If you din't receive your card on time, just buy separate tickets at a machine and KEEP them around so you can declare the extra costs later.

By the way @Richaaaard as far as I remember cards are NOT sent as a parcel but via regular mail, so there is no Track&Trace option (the 3S number) :?

And between the 6th of September and now there was a weekend. You will probably receive your card on or before Friday. Cards are made and sent bij TLS www.ov-chipkaart.nl you can call them 0900-0980 (regular rate) from 7:30 AM - 9 PM.
thanks Robert for your correction I forgot about that. I deleted my comment with the wrong information.
Reputatie 7
Hello Valentin and welcome to our NS Serviceforum.

Unfortunate to read that you did not receive your OV-chipcard in time to make use of your contract. What Robert says is true: keep all the tickets your are travelling with, so when the card arrives, we can reimburse you for those costs. It takes 7 days (usually, max.) for an OV-chipcard to be delivered to your address, if you ordered the contract on the 6th, it should have been there today. I hope the OV-chipcard will arrive tomorrow. The tickets you will use during the period your contract would have been running, are obviously refundable through our customerservice. Make sure, when you receive the OV-chipcard, to contact us through our Social Media services (Twitter or Facebook) or call us on 030 7515155.

Keep us posted about the status of your OV-chipcard deliverance.

I ordered my card 29 October. I have not received this. I need the card to travel.

I am very annoyed

Hello Alex_89, welcome to the NS Community. 

I am sorry about that, that is a long wait. Did you order the card on our site with a subscription or just the card via the OV-chipcard company. In the first case you should contact our costumer service to see if we have all your information (like address) correctly and see if there is something to do about the profit your missing from your subscription. My colleagues will tell you they they can't track the order of the card and that OV-chipcard should be able to give more information. But a first step is to check the order of the subscription. If it is the latter then you can contact them immediately, 

Reageer