beantwoord

I didn't receive my personal OV-chipkaart

I applied personal OV-chipkaart almost the 4th of July.
I didn't receive it. How can I get my card?

Please answer to me.
Thanks
icon

Beste antwoord door Sivan NS 14 juli 2016, 10:21

Good morning, Delphine.

I just called them. The card was sent on July 7. Since you did not receive it, they will block your current card and send a new one. This new card will reach you within 3 week days. I assume this will be around Tuesday.
Bekijk origineel

18 reacties

Hi Delphine.San, and welcome.

Sorry to hear you did not receive your card. Did you purchase a subscription, or just the card?
A subscription : "Traject Vrij Monthly"
Could you give me the reference number of the order? It was given to you per e-mail. If you cannot find it, please send me a private message with your name, address and date of birth.
I have send you this information by a private message 🙂
Thank you.

I can see that the card was send on July 4th, which means you should have received it by now. I advice you to call Translink, the company the produces the card. They can be reached by calling 0900-0980. The address seems to be correct, and according to our records, everything should be in order. Could you let me know what the outcome of your conversation is?
Thank you but it doesn't work with my mobile (Vodafone)
You mean 0900-numbers? Alright, I will call them for you tomorrow. I will get back with you.
Oh really, thank you very much.
Hi Sivan, did you call them ?
Good morning, Delphine.

I just called them. The card was sent on July 7. Since you did not receive it, they will block your current card and send a new one. This new card will reach you within 3 week days. I assume this will be around Tuesday.
Okay, thank you very much Sivan. I hope I will have this card soon. So I have to pay until I receive the card while it was supposed to be active since Monday ?
No problem!

If you do not receive the card before the start of the subscription, please let me know.
Yes, it is the case. My subscription was supposed to start the 11th July.
Please contact me per private message upon receiving the card.
Yes but my subscription was supposed to start the 11th July. Do I have to pay in addition to my subscription for travelling between Rotterdam Centraal and Vlaardingen Centrum until I get my personal card?
Unfortunately this is the case, delphine.san. When you are able to travel with the new OV-chipcard, you can send Sivan a private message to ask for a refund.

Hello,

I didnt receive my personal OV-chipkaart. I applied for that almost the 4th of November. You can see the details as below;

Name on the card: ****

Date of birth: ******

Payment reference: PC05300011146171

Amount: € 7,50

Could you please check and inform me about the delivery?

Best regards,

Badge +3

If you paid 7.50 euros, you didn't order your OV-chipkaart from NS. Therefore, NS can't help you, you should contact the customer service of ov-chipkaart.nl (TLS).

Reageer