i traveled only a part of my journey i first class. i have altijd free on my card... how to make sure i only get charged for the part of the journey i rravelled in 1st class | NS Community
beantwoord

i traveled only a part of my journey i first class. i have altijd free on my card... how to make sure i only get charged for the part of the journey i rravelled in 1st class

• 23 September 2022
  • 2 reacties
  • 48 Bekeken

Hi .. I traveled with altijd free on my card from Amsterdam RAI to Amersfoot by second class and from amersfoot to assen in first class... but my card shows forst class for whole journey.. 

Also I switch the class one hour after check in.... and it didn't give any error.... 

What I need to do to get it corrected ?

icon

Beste antwoord door Robert B 23 September 2022, 19:25

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

You have to call the customerservice. You can also reach the customerservice by chat, Twitter or Facebook.

Badge +3

Welcome to the NS Community!

When switching to 1st class, any check-ins up to 15 minutes ago will be billed 1st class.

For travelling 2nd class from Rai to Amersfoort and then 1st class, you need to check out at Amersfoort, then switch to 1st class and check back in at Amersfoort. Alternatively, switch to 1st class within 15 minutes of the check-in at Amersfoort.

Reageer