beantwoord

Invoice extra cost

• 3 januari 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 159 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Hi Team,

I have got Invoice for 3rd Jan 2020, in which 74.13 Euro has been charged for usage for Syntus Bus.
As adviced by one of the Customer Care Representative i have provieded the required details in here:

Please have a look and do help me in this

icon

Beste antwoord door Danny NS 3 januari 2020, 17:24

Hi Javed, welcome to the NS Community!

Did you had contact with our customer service? I see that this is a transaction of Syntus which is a bus operator.

Do you have NS Flex? In that case I will advice you to contact us here. You can select chat to send us images and screenshots.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Hi Javed, welcome to the NS Community!

Did you had contact with our customer service? I see that this is a transaction of Syntus which is a bus operator.

Do you have NS Flex? In that case I will advice you to contact us here. You can select chat to send us images and screenshots.

Hi Danny,

Thanks for your response. Yes I am using NS Flex. 

The subscriptions for Syntus i have taken for only One Month (for Dec only). I no longer require it now on. 
I have dropped a message with the Screen Shot of Transaction with Syntus Subscription in Facebook Messenger of NS Page 
Could you please help me in rectifying the Invoice for 3rd Jan 2020.

You have send us a message yet? A colleague wil help you there soon!

Sir/ madam 

I have a question and confusion about the last invoice I have it in my NS APP which is 121,51€

According to my phone call with your officer she  told me that my last invoice was for the period between 27/5 till 26/6  of the amount of 68,50€ which is I pay it already in 3ed of June 

I have no problem with it 

My concern is about the coming invoice of the amount of 121,51€ from where it comes!! 

According to my calculation 

From 13 / April till 8 / june the total amount of my travel costs is 299,51 € 

But according to yours it is 411,02 € which is weird 

I found a big difference between both 

It is not cents or a few Euro's.. It is over a hundred Euro hope from you to clarify this confusion and solve this problem A.S.A.P . 

NOTE.. A screen shot of the last required payment is attached 

Sincerely

Jalal abo alnaj

Hi Jalal abo alnaj, welcome to our NS Community!

Don't trust the cost counter too much yet. It's still not as accurate as we'd like it to be. Please wait for your invoice for this amount. 

About the trips from April, you should have received that invoice already. The specifics can be found on the invoice as well as the trips you've made (if you scroll further down, you see each individual trip calculated). Can you check this? :)

Badge +3

Invoices cannot be seen in the NS app. You will need to go to the Mijn NS website for that.

For your travel history just click ‘Show all transactions’ in the top of your screenshot.

Reageer