beantwoord

It is been 16 days since I applied for the personal OVchip card

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties
I applied for my personal OV chip card on April 13th and paied NS Flex.
It was scheduled to activate after April 20th, but I have not yet recieved so far, today is April 29th.
Could you please tell me where my card is? and when I am able to get this? 😞
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 29 april 2019, 21:48

Good evening G.SON and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm very sorry to read that you've not received your card yet, the official delivery time is 7 days so you should have received your card some time ago already indeed. Sadly, the NS is not responsible for the production and sending of a card, so I cannot say where your card would be. You'll have to contact the Customer Service of the OV-Chipcard company for that. It might help to have the card number of the card however, which should already be produced. We can help you with that, for which I'd like to recommend you contact our Customer Service. My colleagues should be able to provide you with a card number and it's expiration date.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Good evening G.SON and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm very sorry to read that you've not received your card yet, the official delivery time is 7 days so you should have received your card some time ago already indeed. Sadly, the NS is not responsible for the production and sending of a card, so I cannot say where your card would be. You'll have to contact the Customer Service of the OV-Chipcard company for that. It might help to have the card number of the card however, which should already be produced. We can help you with that, for which I'd like to recommend you contact our Customer Service. My colleagues should be able to provide you with a card number and it's expiration date.
Sadly NS just tries to dodge all responsibility because of course they ARE responsible for the card which has been ordered from NS (as part of the purchase of NS Flex and not from OV-Chipkaart. Instead of sending your customers from pillar to post, wouldn't it be nicer to just help them? Isn't that the job of customer service?
Once someone orders a product + OV-chipcard on our site we send the request for the card to Customer Service OV-chipcard. They are responsible for the production and shipping of the card. We only manage the product that is on the card.

Reageer