beantwoord

Lost card

• 5 december 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 69 Bekeken

Good evening. I would like to to block my card because i lost it. But i don't have ov account. Please can you help me with this? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Danny NS 5 december 2019, 17:40

Hi Rekucika and welcome to the NS Community!

I cannot help you with this here, I'm sorry. Here customers can help each other. You can easily block your card here online.

Do you have a other personal card? We can transfer your subscription to a other card if the old one is blocked. We can also put for a couple of subscription a temporary product on a personal or anonymous card for 12 days. You can contact our customer service for this.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Or is that possible to change the abonnament to an other ov card? 

Hi Rekucika and welcome to the NS Community!

I cannot help you with this here, I'm sorry. Here customers can help each other. You can easily block your card here online.

Do you have a other personal card? We can transfer your subscription to a other card if the old one is blocked. We can also put for a couple of subscription a temporary product on a personal or anonymous card for 12 days. You can contact our customer service for this.

If i don't have  account fort that site than i can't log in and also can't block. Can you change it than to an other card? 

Reputatie 7
Badge +2

If you want to block your card but don't have an account, you should call them.

https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/terminate-or-replace/reporting-a-card-lost-or-stolen.htm

If you do not yet have a My OV-chip account, please report to OV-chipkaart Customer Services on telephone number 0900-0980 (normal phone cost).

Reageer