beantwoord

Lost Kids free card

• 2 april 2014
  • 7 reacties
  • 405 Bekeken

I have lost my daughter. its number is *******. My name is *****and address is ****** Can I have a duplicate card?
icon

Beste antwoord door Leny NS 2 april 2014, 15:00

Hi Mahfuja Aktar, welcome to the NS forum. I deleted all your personal information, because of your own privacy. You should call the company OV-chipkaart. They can block your OV-chipcard and make a new one (duplicate + kids free included) for you. Hans gave you our phonenumber, but we don't own the OV-chipcard and we don't make new cards.
You have to call the number 0900-0980. I placed your question to the topic 'OV-chipkaart'. Kind regards, Leny
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

I think the best thing you can do is to Contact the NS Customer Service, because apart from the card number they might need some additional information.

You Customer Service telephone number is 0900 - 20 21 163 (€ 0,10 per minute.). Office hours are monday throuhg friday 08:00-22:00 and on saturday 09:00-17:00.

Best regards

Hans
The customer service number (09000980) replies in dutch. I can't understand

Best regards

Hans[/quote]
The customer service number (09000980) replies in dutch. I can't understand

Best regards

Hans
[/quote]

I think I mentioned another number in my reply, viz. 0900 - 20 21 163

May be you can try that number.
Badge
Hi Mahfuja Aktar, welcome to the NS forum. I deleted all your personal information, because of your own privacy. You should call the company OV-chipkaart. They can block your OV-chipcard and make a new one (duplicate + kids free included) for you. Hans gave you our phonenumber, but we don't own the OV-chipcard and we don't make new cards.
You have to call the number 0900-0980. I placed your question to the topic 'OV-chipkaart'. Kind regards, Leny

As you can see in a previous reaction of Mr Aktar he already called that number, but there was a language problem because people only spoke Dutch.

So in advising to call that number again, he will be circling around.
Badge

As you can see in a previous reaction of Mr Aktar he already called that number, but there was a language problem because people only spoke Dutch.

So in advising to call that number again, he will be circling around.

I know Hans, but even though you advice him to call our customer service, my colleague
on the phone cannot help him, because we don't make new cards and he/she would also advice Mr Aktar to call the company OV-chipcard. That's the reason why I advice him to call that company instead of our customer service. For contact information, see OV-chipcard.The website is in English.

Actually, here's my personal experience when my card was broken a few months ago:

If you call NS, they indeed have a customar service option in English, but they will tell you to call Trans Link Systems (the company that produces the OV-Chipcard) instead. Call them and press any option, then explain in English that you couldn't choose the right option because you don't speak Dutch, and the person will be happy to transfer you to the right department (if you haven't by accident made the right choice). The person you will get next will block your card and offer you to have the subscription temporary transfered to an anonymous OV-Chipcard, if you have one, and tell you to fill out a form that you need to pick up from a service counter at the trainstation or a larger bus station, or download and print it from ov-chipkaart.nl (available in English). Post it and they promise to send you a replacement card within 14 days, however I got it already after 5 days, but perhaps I was lucky. 🙂

Reageer