beantwoord

Lost NS card

• 12 september 2020
  • 2 reacties
  • 60 Bekeken

Hi All,

I lost yesterday my NS card, most probabky in Rotterdam Centraal. I want to cancel it but since it was not listed/linked yet under OV chipcard portal I don’t remember the validity end date. Is there any phone number to call and sort this out?

If anyone found a card with the name Dimitrios please reach out.

Thanks in advance,

Dimitrios

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 12 september 2020, 11:56

If there’s a subscription on the card, you can contact NS customer service directly to obtain the end date. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

In any case, the OV-chipkaart customer service can also help you. They can be reached by phone: 0900-0980. This might be the easier option, as they can also block the card for you and aid you in receiving a replacement card.

Bekijk origineel

2 reacties

Badge +3

If there’s a subscription on the card, you can contact NS customer service directly to obtain the end date. Usually, this is most easily done by phone, as they are available 24/7 at 030-751 51 55. You may also contact them by chat (click the link Chat with NS on this page) or by sending a message on Twitter or Facebook.

In any case, the OV-chipkaart customer service can also help you. They can be reached by phone: 0900-0980. This might be the easier option, as they can also block the card for you and aid you in receiving a replacement card.

Thanks a lot, indeed people at CS desk (030-751 51 55) were very helpful! 

Reageer