beantwoord

lost OV chipcard whilst travelling

• 26 January 2022
  • 3 reacties
  • 153 Bekeken

When I was travelling between stations I lost my OV I could not get out of the station and my bike was checked in to the fiets instellen. What should you do under these circumstances?

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 26 January 2022, 20:22

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Welcome to our NS Community, Gazplonka. I'm sorry that you lost your OV-chipcard during your trip. If you have no hope in finding it, it's important to get a replacement card. You can do this here: https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/terminate-or-replace.htm

For the missed check-out, you can correct  this at this website or get in touch with one of my colleagues, if this trip was made with NS. Get in touch with the bicycle storage centre at the station to get your bike back and get in touch with us to close the duration of the storage period.

Many thanks for the reply. 

How do you leave the station through the barriers and how do you get your bike from the fiets installen if you do not have your card. 

To leave the station you can use a service point, one of the S.O.S. poles, to get in contact with our service center that can open the gates remotely. Or you can approach an employee at the station.

With your bike, you can arrange this with the employee at the bike storage. If there is no employee, there should be an intercom that can be used instead.

Reageer