Lost OV need Expiration Date | NS Community

Lost OV need Expiration Date

• 4 November 2022
  • 12 reacties
  • 131 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Hello, 

I 've lost my OV Chipkaart with an NS flex subscription and am trying to block and replace, but I do not know the expiration date required to link the card to my OV account. I 've tried the twitter, calling and chatting with customer service for a while but have not gotten a response . I was wondering if anyone on here could help me. 

Much appreciated!

12 reacties

Thanks I got the expiry date

Hi meinm. Welcome to the NS Community!

Unfortunately this is not a customer service channel, and we cannot help you get the expiration date. It is very busy on all our other channels, but I do want to advise you to keep trying there. My colleagues can help you along!

I lost my personal ov chip card, need expiry date of that

I tried everything but not able to block my card.

Reputatie 6

Hey nitin.kaushil. Welcome to the NS Community. 

Just like the earlier given advice, I recommend contacting our customer service to get the information you need to block it.

Badge +3

It would be nice if we could simply retrieve the expiration date of a card via Mijn NS (like in the past).

Not everyone has a Mijn OV-chip account with their card in it.

I tried with customer servcie  by calling 09000980, some automated reply in Dutch and disconnect after that, I call this number around 19:00 hr

3 times

Badge +3

I tried with customer servcie  by calling 09000980, some automated reply in Dutch and disconnect after that, I call this number around 19:00 hr

3 times

Yes, their (OV-chipcard) customer support is very limited. Better call 030 751 5155 if you have any NS subscription.

I called on 030 751 5155  also, but they say call on 09000980 to block the card.

Its possible to block the card from Train station office

Badge +3

I called on 030 751 5155  also, but they say call on 09000980 to block the card.

Its possible to block the card from Train station office

Did you get the expiration date? Then block it via https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/en (Report card lost or stolen). You will need to create an account and add your card to it).

I dont know the expiry date that the issue, Its possible to know expry date of my lost card ?

Badge +3

If there's an NS season ticket on the card, then NS customer service (the one you reach via 030 751 5155) can tell you the expiration date. If not, I’m afraid you’ll have to wait until tomorrow to contact OV chipcard customer service (0900 0980).

Reageer