beantwoord

Moving abroad, termination of OV-card, details

• 5 november 2019
  • 1 reactie
  • 43 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 0 reacties

Hello. I'm moving away from the Netherlands on 30.11. and need to cancel my OV-chipcard and NS abonnements (Dal Voordeel and Keuzedagen). I found the form to fill in in order to receive a pre-filled form for printing. - Can I ask for and fill in the form already on 18.11.19 which is my last day with a printer, and still use the card until 30.11.? And mail the signed form and the card then from my home country in early December? Thank you.

icon

Beste antwoord door Laura NS 5 november 2019, 17:40

Hi Tiina and welcome to our NS Community!

It’s a good thing you’re getting in touch with us. I think you’re talking about the termination of the actual card. Your season ticket with NS is completely seperate from the card itself and you need to cancel this with our customer service before canceling the card. For canceling the actual card, you can get in touch with the customer service of OV-chipcard themselves. 

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Hi Tiina and welcome to our NS Community!

It’s a good thing you’re getting in touch with us. I think you’re talking about the termination of the actual card. Your season ticket with NS is completely seperate from the card itself and you need to cancel this with our customer service before canceling the card. For canceling the actual card, you can get in touch with the customer service of OV-chipcard themselves. 

Reageer