beantwoord

Need to cancel the card - 3528 **** **** ****

• 16 februari 2017
  • 7 reacties
  • 129 Bekeken

End of 2015 I have returned to India, while returning I went to the NS ticket counter at schipol airport and I have requested to cancel my card also requested to reimburse the balance amount in the card. They have given balance amount in my hand after cancelling the ticket (I have collected the balance amount from the counter, hope you can check the log and you confirm this). I am sure this is the mistake from the person who was at the counter (very sorry to blame this person),

I am not using this card for last one year, also I don't have any plan to visit NL or Europe in the future (My current personal situation is quite bad). Considering all these factor please cancel my card (card removed) in case if it’s not happened at ticket counter.
icon

Beste antwoord door GroeneRuiter 16 februari 2017, 10:22

@seejan You don't have to pay money for the card. Only if you have a subscription on it. The card itself costed 7,50 euros and is totaly yours. And do you even get bills? If not you don't have to worry about it. Furthermore I am not a NS Employee. The NS Customer Service can help you further if you get those bills at home. Their number is +31 (0)30 751 51 55 they speak English aswell.
Bekijk origineel

7 reacties

Reputatie 5
Badge
@seejan At first remove the OV-chipkaart numbers! People could misuse them! You've got your balance back and got the OV-chipkaart back, they are valid for 5 years in total and will not be blocked for the reason that you will never use the card again. Your card expires after 5 years and stops working then.
@seejan At first remove the OV-chipkaart numbers! People could misuse them! You've got your balance back and got the OV-chipkaart back, they are valid for 5 years in total and will not be blocked for the reason that you will never use the card again. Your card expires after 5 years and stops working then.

Hi Team,

I have removed the card details, but from the subject i could not since its not editable.

regarding the cancellation of the card, person at the ticker counter said that cards has been cancelled, any way if its not cancelled, i want to cancel it immediately, could you please help me to cancel the card?
Reputatie 5
Badge
@seejan If you get bills you have a subscription (example: 'Altijd Vrij'), but if you have an anonymous card or you only travelled with the prepaid money, you don't have to do anything at all. The card costs 7,50 euros and you then can use it for 5 years. It doesn't make sense to cancel it since you will not be charged further and there is no balance on the card anymore.
@seejan If you get bills you have a subscription (example: 'Altijd Vrij'), but if you have an anonymous card or you only travelled with the prepaid money, you don't have to do anything at all. The card costs 7,50 euros and you then can use it for 5 years. It doesn't make sense to cancel it since you will not be charged further and there is no balance on the card anymore.

Hi Team,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Its not an anonymous card from your agency I understand that every year I have to pay some money for this card. Now your agency behind me and asking to pay the money for something that I have not availed/used 😞. So please please cancel this card ASAP to avoid further issues.
Reputatie 5
Badge
@seejan You don't have to pay money for the card. Only if you have a subscription on it. The card itself costed 7,50 euros and is totaly yours. And do you even get bills? If not you don't have to worry about it. Furthermore I am not a NS Employee. The NS Customer Service can help you further if you get those bills at home. Their number is +31 (0)30 751 51 55 they speak English aswell.

Hi Friend,

Thanks for your support, at last I have cancelled my card/subscription with help of online support.

Regards,
Seejan Joseph
Reputatie 5
Badge
@seejan You're welcome! I am glad to hear that everything is done!
Regards,

GroeneRuiter

Reageer