beantwoord

Ns Flex and Blauwnet

• 21 juli 2020
  • 8 reacties
  • 211 Bekeken

So my travels from Blauwnet (always overstepping) for the month of June were loaded in the NS App just like the other travels (it was taking lil less then a day to get the cost and everything from those travels);

From the 3 of July this travels started to not show in the transactie history of my app and a week ago the transaction from the app stopped working (I think they were working on the application or somenthing);

Now I see that my transaction costs got augmented by almost 40 euro and the ns worker told me it’s because now all the travels from blauwnet got added (without the 40% discount) to my account and he told that from blauwnet is taking longer (then for the rest); 

Even though the travel of yesterday is already showing in my transactions; 

Does anyone has the same problem? 

icon

Beste antwoord door Maxime NS 21 juli 2020, 13:37

You still can't see the trips in your account but you do see the price? So you were charged fully while traveling during off-peak hours with a 40% discount NS Flex subscription? Could you send me a private message with your initials, last name, date of birth, full address and email address? I'd like to take a look at what is going on. 

Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

You still can't see the trips in your account but you do see the price? So you were charged fully while traveling during off-peak hours with a 40% discount NS Flex subscription? Could you send me a private message with your initials, last name, date of birth, full address and email address? I'd like to take a look at what is going on. 

Don’t need to check for me I will go to a ns office with my application and my card to have a chat face to face with your collegue cause every time I’m getting a different response ;

However please read my post again; I wanted to know how is possibile that my Blauwnet travels got all loaded like yesterday even though it was from the 3 of July that those travels weren’t registred on my application;

Now I can see the travels they got all updated yesterday while before some travels weren’t there and some others were charged with 0.00;

Your collegue told me that this was because since Blauwnet is different than NS is taking a while even thogh first time I noticed this I asked (to not find myself in this situation) and the other collegues said that all my travels were counted already;

Now I see my whole bill raising and I have to wait for the factuur to check if everything is indeed okay; 

Also what if I forget to check uit with blauwnet then I have to wait three weeks to see the transaction? This does not make sense;

Also for the 40% discount it doesn’t seems okay since when traveling with ns you pay some and when changinf to blauwnet some other amount (while when buying the ticket from the application the amount you pay is ALWAYS the same); 

Should I have a different abbonament? LIke one with ns and one with Blauwnet? 

If NS has problem with Blauwnet why don’t just tell us this so I will use my card for the NS treins and buy a normal ticket for the Blauwnet?

Ans I was also asking if this happened to anyone else so I knew what to say to your collegues at the office. 

If you will be so kind to answer to me I will thank you but please don’t explain me again which abonnement I have and the fact that discount works outside rush hours like all your collegues are doing (i indeed spent 40 minutes at the phone yesterday with 3 different people just to listene then checking my old factuur (that has nothing to do with what I was speaking about) and then explain to me the 40% discount and then yelling at me when I tried to explain what my problem was saying that I couldn’t interupt cause they couldn’t speak and think while doing it in english so I had to finish my conversation in Dutch and then I just gave up when they started again explaining the 40% discount ) 

Kind regards 

Sara

NS transactions are shown faster (most times) than transactions made with other carries, like Blauwnet. It should not take three weeks for them to show, so I am sorry that happend. You should see it within a few days (no more than a week) after you've traveled. I don't know why it took this long for you to be able to see trips made on July third. NS Flex subscriptions should work for all train carriers. I am not sure of a colleague at a service desk at the station is able to help with these kinds of issues. But let us know how it turns out!

NS transactions are shown faster (most times) than transactions made with other carries, like Blauwnet. It should not take three weeks for them to show, so I am sorry that happend. You should see it within a few days (no more than a week) after you've traveled. I don't know why it took this long for you to be able to see trips made on July third. NS Flex subscriptions should work for all train carriers. I am not sure of a colleague at a service desk at the station is able to help with these kinds of issues. But let us know how it turns out!

Is not only the travel of july 3 but all the travels since that date;

I will absolutely post the answer If I  will get one at the desk;

And I know it shouldn’t take this long in fact during june as soon as I checked in I could see the travel and after one/ two days I was seeing the amount calculated for the travel; so that’s also why I feel like if this is unfair in my regards and I also think they told me is normal that it takes so long just to shut me out cause I was asking to speak to a manager;

However regarding the fact you said you weren’t sure they could help  me from the desk, where should I go? To who should I ask? Do you maybe know the mail of a manager? or someone that works in IT for NS? 

Anyway I’m sorry to say that This is not how a serious company works if you had a problem or your application stop working you  should sent an email to your clients to explain what and why it happened If that was the case then  I could understand;

Even more if then I call and I get no answer or I just hear people yelling at me cause they can’t understand me….

From my experience, the most employees at servicedesks are less experienced in dealing with issues with subscriptions. It could be that the one you get will be able to help you, but there's no guarantee. It should be able to get fixed via our costumer service. I am sorry that you could not be helped over the phone. There is no manager you can get in contact with. That is why I offered to help. Besides calling, you could also chat with us.   

From my experience, the most employees at servicedesks are less experienced in dealing with issues with subscriptions. It could be that the one you get will be able to help you, but there's no guarantee. It should be able to get fixed via our costumer service. I am sorry that you could not be helped over the phone. There is no manager you can get in contact with. That is why I offered to help. Besides calling, you could also chat with us.   

Okay then if you say so I will send you a priviate message later today when I finish work ( I will go anyway also to the desk just to be sure) and I will sent you all the informations screeenshot etc.. 

Thank you again 

Badge +3

The NS app has been acting up for several days but should be fixed since yesterday. This is the reason why you didn’t see your travel history. The website was working, though.

Regarding the Blauwnet transactions, please wait for your monthly invoice to see if they were billed correctly, or check Mijn NS later this week.

Incomplete journeys should show up as ‘pending’, not with a cost of €10 or €20 (correction fees for missed checkin/outs).

Usually, your invoice will be correct, and what you see in Mijn NS or the app is erroneous.

@SaraAbdeddine I haven't received a message from you yet. I assume the issue has been resolved. 

Reageer