beantwoord

NS flex balance on card

• 14 november 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 59 Bekeken

Hi I am a student and I am new to NS flex. I used the Dak voordeel subscription with discount traveling after rush hours. Mistakenly I recharged the new flex ov chip card without knowing the cost is deducted from bank. Can you please tell how I can retrieve the money? Or can the cost be deducted from the balance I have in the ov chipcaart.?

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 14 november 2019, 12:56

Good afternoon Shah777 and welcome to the NS Community!

If I understand your message correctly, you charged balance on your card after you've activated an NS Flex subscription, and are now wondering how to get this balance back, correct?

In this case the easiest to get this back is by going to a Service Desk at a train station. They'll be able to refund you the balance on your card.

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Good afternoon Shah777 and welcome to the NS Community!

If I understand your message correctly, you charged balance on your card after you've activated an NS Flex subscription, and are now wondering how to get this balance back, correct?

In this case the easiest to get this back is by going to a Service Desk at a train station. They'll be able to refund you the balance on your card.

Yes that I correct. I have a balance of 49.50 in my card. And I didn't know that monthly cost is deducted from the bank. So my balance in card is not used. As you suggested I will ask NS at station for the money back. Is that correct?

That is indeed correct, but I do have to add that, officially, they can only refund up to €30 when done at a Service Desk at a train station. In the case of an NS Flex subscription, exceptions can often be made though, so make sure you explain the situation in full.

OK thank you so much for the information. I recharged at Leiden central station will be going back on Monday.. Will explain them and try to resolve the situation

Reageer