beantwoord

OV Anonymous card

• 16 maart 2015
  • 8 reacties
  • 376 Bekeken

to be honest I am very upset now. I have just happened to take the train between nijmengen and venray and checked in the wrong pole. instead of Veolia I did the NS yellow one. it was the 6 of February. and then by my return to nijmengen I did the same again and notice that sth was not quite right. I went to the station NS desk and she explained to me. 20 euros were kept by NS without using their service and now this is nighmare to get refund. I have been twice to desk of train station and called the phone number but selecting numbers to get the correct service does not work on my mobile.
so I sent a request online with stupid eva machine asking million of questions in dutch. however I did send this online formular over 4 weeks ago and still no answer. someone was supposed to call me back.
please HELP. I do not know what do to now to get back my 20 euros. It looks like NS does all it can to keep money.
icon

Beste antwoord door Bart NS 17 maart 2015, 09:49

Hi Patricia,

too bad that your efforts did not work. It should not be that hard to get your money back, so i'll check what happened to your mail. I will also transfer the € 20,00 to your bank account. Please send me a private message, containing your name, adres, number of your card and your IBAN. You can send me a private message by clikcing my name. After that, use the button 'bericht sturen'. I have moved this topic to 'OV-chipkaart'.
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Hi Patricia,

too bad that your efforts did not work. It should not be that hard to get your money back, so i'll check what happened to your mail. I will also transfer the € 20,00 to your bank account. Please send me a private message, containing your name, adres, number of your card and your IBAN. You can send me a private message by clikcing my name. After that, use the button 'bericht sturen'. I have moved this topic to 'OV-chipkaart'.
Hi bart,

I cannot give you sensitive info like address and banking info. I can give you OV chip card number and they can trace the issue and see the account number that I use to pay on this card. and it should be sufficient for them to refund me.

thanks,
Patricia
I'll give it a try, please send me a private message with your card number so i can look it up.
Hello Bart,

the Kaartnummer is {*}

thanks

Patricia
Hello Bart,

I can give you my the details requested for the refund of 20 euros, but cannot find option to send private message. can you explain please?
thanks,

Patricia

thanks

Patricia[/quote]
Badge +3
Click his username or avatar and then click the button "Stuur bericht". This only works on non-mobile devices.
Hi team,
I initially used anonymous card to travel in NS (since an exPat) and had an issue in January. At that time since I didn't have a bank account , my refund wasn't initiated for 15th January. Can you please let me know how to get back 20 euros which had to be refunded for journey on 15 Jan 2019.
Card number - 3528 xx
Expiry - xx

Regards,
Anupriya
Hi Anupriya, welcome to the NS Community.

I changed your message because there were personal information in it. For this, i advise you to contact our customer service.
You can send a DM to our webcare team on Twitter or Facebook. They will send a response quickly and help you with your question.

Reageer