beantwoord

OV card not recieved...

• 13 maart 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 71 Bekeken

I have applied my OV card on 5.03.2019 and even after more than one week I have not received my OV card.
My reference number is ****.
My name - *****

information modified by moderator to protect privacy
icon

Beste antwoord door Jouke NS 13 maart 2019, 13:43

Hello kapilrebel and welcome to the NS Community.

As you probably noticed I have removed some information from your original post to make sure that no one can run away with your personal data. Furthermore, I would like to advise you to contact the Customer Service OV-chipcard about your new card. They are the company that is responsible for producing and shipping the card. NS can not see what the status of your new card is or track down where it is at this moment.
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Maybe a moderator is willing to help you. They are not constantly here, but mostly within hours. Moderators are more experienced members of Customer Service.
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
Contact Customer Service. It should have been there by now.
I have applied my OV card on 5.03.2019 and even after more than one week I have not received my OV card.
My reference number is ****.
My name - ***
Contact Customer Service. This is a public forum, please remove your personal data. Everybody is able to read them.

It should have been there by now.

Why I will post if it would have been already here..
I have tried calling and sending messages on facebook...its getting very difficult to contact them..to get one card itself its proving so much difficult and my card starts from coming 15.03.2019.
Hello kapilrebel and welcome to the NS Community.

As you probably noticed I have removed some information from your original post to make sure that no one can run away with your personal data. Furthermore, I would like to advise you to contact the Customer Service OV-chipcard about your new card. They are the company that is responsible for producing and shipping the card. NS can not see what the status of your new card is or track down where it is at this moment.

Reageer