beantwoord

ov card status

• 11 januari 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 119 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

could anyone help me to check my card status? I have ordered personal ov card through NS flex on 4 Jan. But i didn't receive my ovchipkaart within one week. Could u please check my current card status, when will it be delivered ? My email is ziyiliu_rachel@163.com. Please check it for me. Thanks. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 11 januari 2020, 12:50

Good morning ziyi and welcome to the NS Community.

You can contact our Customer Service for this, although as NS, we can do very little when you're not received a new OV-chipcard yet. The producxtion of the card is handled via the OV-Chipcard company. Regardess, my colleagues should be able to check whether a card has already been produced and can potentially provide a solution if you’re missing discount. You can reach us by phone (030-7515155), via Twitter or Facebook, or you can start a chat conversation (top right option).

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Good morning ziyi and welcome to the NS Community.

You can contact our Customer Service for this, although as NS, we can do very little when you're not received a new OV-chipcard yet. The producxtion of the card is handled via the OV-Chipcard company. Regardess, my colleagues should be able to check whether a card has already been produced and can potentially provide a solution if you’re missing discount. You can reach us by phone (030-7515155), via Twitter or Facebook, or you can start a chat conversation (top right option).

Problem solved. They send my card on the last day of their proposed duration.

That's great! Thanks for getting back to us ziyi.

Reageer