beantwoord

ov card status

• 11 januari 2020
  • 3 reacties
  • 131 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

could anyone help me to check my card status? I have ordered personal ov card through NS flex on 4 Jan. But i didn't receive my ovchipkaart within one week. Could u please check my current card status, when will it be delivered ? My email is ziyiliu_rachel@163.com. Please check it for me. Thanks. 

icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 11 januari 2020, 12:50

Good morning ziyi and welcome to the NS Community.

You can contact our Customer Service for this, although as NS, we can do very little when you're not received a new OV-chipcard yet. The producxtion of the card is handled via the OV-Chipcard company. Regardess, my colleagues should be able to check whether a card has already been produced and can potentially provide a solution if you’re missing discount. You can reach us by phone (030-7515155), via Twitter or Facebook, or you can start a chat conversation (top right option).

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Problem solved. They send my card on the last day of their proposed duration.

That's great! Thanks for getting back to us ziyi.

Good morning ziyi and welcome to the NS Community.

You can contact our Customer Service for this, although as NS, we can do very little when you're not received a new OV-chipcard yet. The producxtion of the card is handled via the OV-Chipcard company. Regardess, my colleagues should be able to check whether a card has already been produced and can potentially provide a solution if you’re missing discount. You can reach us by phone (030-7515155), via Twitter or Facebook, or you can start a chat conversation (top right option).

Reageer