beantwoord

Ov - check out and in when switching trains

• 28 september 2019
  • 6 reacties
  • 183 Bekeken

Hi, I have one question, I live in Oisterwijk and I go to Bergen op Zoom. I change 3 trains I have chick in or out every time I change. Thank you for your hc

icon

Beste antwoord door BrunoEst 28 september 2019, 22:18

No, you need to check in at Oisterwijk and can check out at Bergen op Zoom.
Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 4
No, you need to check in at Oisterwijk and can check out at Bergen op Zoom.
Badge +3
Best is to check out and in at any transfer station.

Taking 3 trains from Oisterwijk to Bergen op Zoom wil definitely risk you a €50 fine if you are not on the shortest route or a route indicated by ns.nl/reisplanner

If you travel Oisterwijk - Breda - Bergen op Zoom you don't need to check out and in at Breda.

Why would you change 3 trains? 🤔If (and only if) the planner directs you via Dordrecht (or other station) there is no need to check out or transfer unless you stumble upon closed gates.
Reputatie 4
@Robert B

I guess you don't understand the question.

Oisterwijk- Tilburg- Roosendaal-Bergen op Zoom is the route to follow according to the planner.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Why would you change 3 trains? 🤔If (and only if) the planner directs you via Dordrecht (or other station) there is no need to check out or transfer unless you stumble upon closed gates.
The shortest connection requires 3 trains with transfers at Tilburg and Breda. I guess that's what TS is talking about.
Reputatie 4
@Tamzin
@Robert B

Why are you causing so much confusion ? It's a simple question. Please, look at the planner.
Hello M.Zanni. Welcome to the NS Community.

I see that BrunoEst has answered your question!

Reageer