beantwoord

OV-CHIP BLOC

• 1 December 2023
  • 4 reacties
  • 64 Bekeken

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 1 reactie

Hi ,

My OV-Chipkaart was blocked due to a failure in the automatic recharge. NS blocked my card, and on November 13th, I made the payment. However, my card is still blocked. When I visited a post office, they instructed me to call the customer service center at the number 0900-0980, but this is an invalid number. Does customer service have an email? How can I reach out to them? I can't use my card to go to work, and it's becoming a significant problem.

Thank you,

Evelyn Araujo.

icon

Beste antwoord door mrfreeze 1 December 2023, 14:02

Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3

Hi EGA,

0900-0980 is the number of the customer service of www.ov-chipkaart.nl.

NS Customer service is reachable by phone (030-7515155), chat, Facebook or X.

It's not clear to me what happened though. If the automatic recharge fails, you may not have enough balance on your card, but that shouldn't lead to blockage. NS can't block a card, they only can cancel a subscription.

After talk with our colleague, they explain to me that my card is not actually blocked, everything is fine on the system. However, when I try to use it, I can. There was a problem with the automatic recharge, and I paid two weeks ago to NS. But looks like the payment do not exist on the system. So, I'm still not able to use it. I've tried to reach out to OV-chipkaart at the number 0900-0980 , and it's not working. How can I reach out to a customer service center, if there's no such correct phone or email to do?

Reputatie 7
Badge +1

After talk with our colleague, they explain to me that my card is not actually blocked, everything is fine on the system. However, when I try to use it, I can. There was a problem with the automatic recharge, and I paid two weeks ago to NS. But looks like the payment do not exist on the system. So, I'm still not able to use it.

What do you mean by "the payment do not exist on the system”? Which system do you mean?

Do you have a subscription with NS? If so, what kind of subscription? Is it an NS Flex subscription?

I've tried to reach out to OV-chipkaart at the number 0900-0980 , and it's not working.

0900-0980 is a valid number:

https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/en/contact

If you can't reach it, then please contact your phone provider.

Badge +3

You can also use +31 30 751 5155 (option 3) to reach OV-chipkaart Customer Service (weekdays 7:00-21:30 and weekends 10:00-16:00)

Reageer