beantwoord

ov chip card

• 7 oktober 2019
  • 8 reacties
  • 120 Bekeken

hallo goede nacht!
Ik moet een fiets huren op 10 oktober, donderdag (over 3 dagen), maar ik heb geen chipkaart. Ik kan het bestellen, maar ik denk dat de site zegt dat het meer dan 1 week duurt.
Wat stel je voor dat ik doe?

heel erg bedankt

thanks very much
icon

Beste antwoord door Momo 7 oktober 2019, 22:20

You can only rent an OV-fiets with a personal OV-chipcard. Sometimes new personal chipcards without any subscription are delivered in 2 or 3 days, but often it takes longer.
You could try and see if there are other bike rental possibilities.
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Dat gaat lastig worden, want je hebt toch echt een persoonlijke ov-chipkaart nodig. Misschien is er iemand anders die 'm voor je kan huren? Zo niet, zul je ben ik bang ergens anders moeten huren.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
You can only rent an OV-fiets with a personal OV-chipcard. Sometimes new personal chipcards without any subscription are delivered in 2 or 3 days, but often it takes longer.
You could try and see if there are other bike rental possibilities.
so do you think i should ask for the card?

thanks
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
Will you also be needing the card other times after oktober 10th to rent a bike and/or use the train or busses?
If it is only for this one time to rent a bike I would not want to run the risk of not receiving the card in time.
Does the card offer discounts on train travel?
Reputatie 7
Badge +4
A personal chipcard with a subscription besides ov-fiets. does.
Reputatie 7
Badge +3
The card alone does not offer discount on train travel but you can order a season ticket that does offer discounts and you can load that on the card. To order a season ticket you will need a personal OV-chipcard.
https://www.ns.nl/abonnementen
Hello Joaquim Torrão, welcome to the NS Community.

If you order OV-fiets today on our site, then it cannot start earlier than per October 15th. When you order just a card, like Momo suggests, then you can order the subscription and let it start on the day you'll get your card. In most cases that is within the week, but I don't think you will have the card before or on October 10th. My apologies for the inconvenience. I hope you'll find another solution!

Reageer