beantwoord

OV chipcard has expired

• 30 April 2021
  • 6 reacties
  • 102 Bekeken

My OV chipcard has expired and I have a subscription and some euros on it. What I need to do to extend or order a new OV chipcard and to add the subsrciption and transfver money from old OV chipcard? If I  order a new OV chipcard and connect it on my account on mijn NS, will the subsrciption and money be automatically be added to the new OV chipcard? Thanks

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 30 April 2021, 09:15

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Badge +3

You can order a replacement card via this page. Your subscription will be transferred to the new card; remaining credit will be returned to your bank account.

A replacement card costs 7.50 euros. If the subscription you have is an NS subscription, then NS will reimburse these costs. Contact their customer service directly after you've received the card for that.

Thanks Tochjo!

Reputatie 6
Badge +1

And DO check your ´mijnNS´ personal account, If you have a long time subscription, you should have had a reminder some 2 month ago to renew the foto-so check address and also correct @mail.

Hello everybody,

How can I transfer my NS flex from an expired ovchipkaart to a new one?

Thanks for your help.

Welcome to your NS Community Fabi1. You can't transfer NS Flex to another card, I'm afraid. You need to terminate the old card after which we can completely end NS Flex for you. You then need to apply for a new NS Flex season ticket on your new OV-chipcard.

Badge +3

Welcome to your NS Community Fabi1. You can't transfer NS Flex to another card, I'm afraid. You need to terminate the old card after which we can completely end NS Flex for you. You then need to apply for a new NS Flex season ticket on your new OV-chipcard.

How to terminate an expired card? Take a pair of scissors and cut it into pieces?

If you don’t have another card yet, renew the card via https://www.ov-chipkaart.nl/terminate-or-replace/what-to-do-with-an-expired-card.htm Your NS Flex subscription will be on the new card.

Reageer