beantwoord

OV ChipKaart not delivered & refund of expenses.

• 2 november 2014
  • 1 reactie
  • 147 Bekeken

Greetings,

My OV was ordered on the NS website the 25th of September 2014,
But after the maximum delivery time of 3 weeks I still have not received anything.

After calling the helpdesk (09000980) on the 20/10 they informed me I was not in the system and escalated my case, with a promise of return call within the week.

On the 30/10 I called again after not having any returns, and they just told me to contact OV via their form.

OV recognized their mistake, and on the 01/11 they took action to send me another one.
But as I already told them, I do not only want my OV chipkaart, I also want a reimbursement of my generated expenses due to this delay (approx. 200€) because as a student I cannot permit myself these expenses.They just told me to refer to you this problem and see how you can advise.

So, who do I have to send all my proof of payment to settle this problem down?

Thanks in advance

Tom Percheul
icon

Beste antwoord door Leny NS 3 november 2014, 08:41

Hi Tom, welcome to the NS forum. Did you only applied a new OV-chipcard for € 7,50 or a card in combination with a NS subscription? Please send my your personal data through a private message. I moved your question to the topic 'OV-chipkaart'. Kind regards, Leny
Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Badge
Hi Tom, welcome to the NS forum. Did you only applied a new OV-chipcard for € 7,50 or a card in combination with a NS subscription? Please send my your personal data through a private message. I moved your question to the topic 'OV-chipkaart'. Kind regards, Leny

Reageer