beantwoord

Ov chipkaart not received

Hi,

i applied for for a personal card more then a week ago and still haven’t received it. Is that normal?
Thanks in advance for the reply
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 18 februari 2019, 20:44

Unfortunately we have not received any additional information to help Charlotta Lagazzi further.

In general, when it's regarding a new card in combination with a subscription, one can contact our Customer Service, to check whether or not a card has already been produced and to what address that card should have been sent. If there's nothing wrong with any of that information, we can give the card number with which one can then contact the OV-Chipcard company. They produce and send the card and might be able to tell more about why it's not been delivered yet.

In case it's regarding a card without a subscription, our checks about it's production or the address are not possible. Direct contact with the OV-Chipcard company is then recommended, who might be able to give more information.

Contact with the OV-Chipcard company can be achieved via Twitter, by calling them (0900-0980) or by using their contact form. See here for all options.

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7
Did you order it with or without subscription. Without subscription, it's a 3 working days average. If so; you can contact ov-chipkaart.nl for details.

With subscription can take longer, if I were you I would check again in a couple of days..
Hi Charlotta Lagazzi, welcome to our Community!

I'm sorry to read this. In the reaction of Slidestops you see that there are two options. Could you answer if the card is ordered with or without the subscription? This does make a difference.
Unfortunately we have not received any additional information to help Charlotta Lagazzi further.

In general, when it's regarding a new card in combination with a subscription, one can contact our Customer Service, to check whether or not a card has already been produced and to what address that card should have been sent. If there's nothing wrong with any of that information, we can give the card number with which one can then contact the OV-Chipcard company. They produce and send the card and might be able to tell more about why it's not been delivered yet.

In case it's regarding a card without a subscription, our checks about it's production or the address are not possible. Direct contact with the OV-Chipcard company is then recommended, who might be able to give more information.

Contact with the OV-Chipcard company can be achieved via Twitter, by calling them (0900-0980) or by using their contact form. See here for all options.

Reageer