beantwoord

OV chipkaart not received

I ordered an OV chipkaart and I haven't received it yet. I thought I would receive it by end of last week (as the begining date was 18th March). I need to travel tomorrow and I could benefit from 40% discount, but now since I don't have OV chipkaart, what's the best way out to still avail that discount?
Thanks!
icon

Beste antwoord door Jouke NS 19 maart 2019, 19:17

Hello raj mehta and welcome to the NS Community.

In this case I''d like to advise you to contact the Customer Service OV-chipcard to check on your OV-chipcard. They will be able to see when you should receive your card. Secondly, you can contact our Customer Service for Temporary Travel Right. This means that we can place your season ticket on another, even anonymous, card you can use. For the next two weeks you should be able to get the discount on that card.
Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Hello raj mehta and welcome to the NS Community.

In this case I''d like to advise you to contact the Customer Service OV-chipcard to check on your OV-chipcard. They will be able to see when you should receive your card. Secondly, you can contact our Customer Service for Temporary Travel Right. This means that we can place your season ticket on another, even anonymous, card you can use. For the next two weeks you should be able to get the discount on that card.
I contacted the sutomer service of OV-chipkaart, they asked me to contact NS for this. They, however, confirmed that the card is in transit but the subscription has already started, so NS should help you further with your traveling tomorrow.
All I want, is to avail that 40% discount tomorrow. Any suggestions?
As I suggested, you can get Temporary Travel Right through our customer service. You will need another card for that. Use the Social Media or Live Chat option to get this ready to go.

Reageer