beantwoord

OV chipkaart not received

• Op het juiste spoor
  • 2 reacties
Dear Sir or Madam,

I ordered a monthly subscription chip card (Weekend vrij) with a starting date of 18th March, but I have not received it.
I was wondering if there is anyway to track where the letter is as I had to pay full price for my travel, instead I could have got a 40% discount on the price. I also request to be reimbursed for this travel (Den haag HS to Eindhoven) dated 20th March as I have technically already paid for my travel.

Thank you for taking the time to help me.

kind regards,
Disha
icon

Beste antwoord door Stijn NS 22 maart 2019, 11:08

Good morning disha and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm very sorry to read that you've not received your OV-chipcard yet. Unfortunately, as we don't produce and send the card, we're unable to help you track the card. For this, you'll have to contact the Customer Service of the OV-Chipcard company themselves. You can find their contact information here.

That said, it is likely that the OV-Chipcard company would need the actual card number to track the card. That we can help you with. You can contact our Customer Service to get the card number and also to request a refund for any missed discounts once you've received the card with your subscription on it.

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Good morning disha and welcome to the NS Community!

I'm very sorry to read that you've not received your OV-chipcard yet. Unfortunately, as we don't produce and send the card, we're unable to help you track the card. For this, you'll have to contact the Customer Service of the OV-Chipcard company themselves. You can find their contact information here.

That said, it is likely that the OV-Chipcard company would need the actual card number to track the card. That we can help you with. You can contact our Customer Service to get the card number and also to request a refund for any missed discounts once you've received the card with your subscription on it.
I asked OV chipkaart and they say that the card has been lost in transport and they will resend it. What is frustrating is that we want to travel but we can't since we don't have the card. The OV chipkaart told us to ask NS if we can still travel and claim the discount later, since the starting date was 18th Mar. Could you please confirm if we can travel and claim later with our tickets?
Can someone confirm?
Hi disha,

I'm sorry for the late response! Great to hear that you received some clearing information from our colleagues at OV-chipkaart. I assume you can claim the discount later, but please contact our customer service to be sure 🙂.
I have applied personal Ov chip kart on 23 rd March 2019. It was mentioned in the mail that card will be delivered within six working days, but till now(4th April) didn’t receive the card.
Good morning Komali Meka and welcome tot the NS Community!

I'm sorry to read that you haven't received your card yet, even though you should have already received it. For further steps I would like to refer to my previous reply from the 22nd of March. Contacting our Custmer Service will only have use if you purchased the card in combination with a subscription. If you purely applied for a card, you'll have to contact the OV-Chipcard company.
Unfortunately, as we don't produce and send the card, we're unable to help you track the card. For this, you'll have to contact the Customer Service of the OV-Chipcard company themselves. You can find their contact information here.

Reageer