beantwoord

Paper chipcard - how to get a 1euro back

• 16 juli 2014
  • 8 reacties
  • 955 Bekeken

Dear Support Team and Users.

First of all, please excuse me that I'm writing in English but it is easier for me to communicate.

I have a question about new paper tickets (with chip).
I was traveling last time with a train around 3 weeks ago and bought a ticket from the ticket machine.
It was on the route between Goor and Delden so very short way. The ticket that time cost me 2.70.
Today I was traveling on the same route and I've had to pay 3.70euro. However, the ticket is in new form and there is a "1euro toeslag" information.

How works this now? How can I get this 1 euro back? I do not own any other chipcard and for today's ticket I've paid with cash.
I will be grateful for your help.

Best Regards,
Marcos
icon

Beste antwoord door Anonymous 16 juli 2014, 15:44

Je koopt een eenmalige chipkaart. Daarvoor betaal je een euro.

Als je de toeslag niet wilt betalen, kun je met een e-ticket reizen of op saldo met een gewone OV-chipkaart.
Bekijk origineel

8 reacties

Er zijn sinds 9 juli geen papieren treinkaartjes meer te koop. Je hebt een eenmalige OV-chipkaart gekocht en die kost de ritprijs plus een euro toeslag. Je krijgt die euro niet terug.
Dear De luchtmacht,

Thank you for you quick respond.
But could you explain me what is this "1euro toeslag" and what should I do to pay a regular price - 2.70 for this route?
Je koopt een eenmalige chipkaart. Daarvoor betaal je een euro.

Als je de toeslag niet wilt betalen, kun je met een e-ticket reizen of op saldo met een gewone OV-chipkaart.
Thank You very much.
Now it's all clear for me.

Best Regards,
Marcos
Hallo Marcos! Ik heb je topic verplaatst naar OV-chipkaart om de vindbaarheid te vergroten. Het klopt inderdaad wat De luchtmacht aangeeft. Ik heb daarom dat bericht ook gemarkeerd als beste antwoord. Als je niet de 1 euro toeslag wil betalen kan je het beste een E-ticket aanschaffen. Mocht je al in het bezit zijn van een eigen OV-chipkaart dan kan je daar ook mee reizen op saldo.
Reputatie 1
or you could try an e-ticket, than you don't pay the €5
Reputatie 1
or you could try an e-ticket, than you don't pay the €5

€5 should be €1; ( sorry I can't correct my message)
Luchtmacht hasn't gone to school during his youth?

The one euro extra is NS's latest attempt to scare occasional passengers away. A workaround is getting an e-ticket, but if you travel often then getting an OV-Chipcard is a more convenient way. Or at least so they say. Bear in mind that you get one for free upon purchasing a subscription with NS (such as Traject Free or Dal Free). The one euro supplement is something many people complain about and passengers organisation Rover is collecting complains. You can send one to them using the English form which can be found at www.everythinginenglish.nl/train.php

Reageer