beantwoord

payment forthe factors 410002678780 and 410002678781

• 2 februari 2021
  • 10 reacties
  • 152 Bekeken

Dear sir/madam

Today I received two emails for the payment of my two NS Cards (3528 #### #### ####) and 3528 #### #### ####) by €5 and €5. It is correct.

But in my "look ahead" page in my ING app I found €5 and €31.67 (for feb 5 as wel as mar 5)  !!!!!.

I will be so thankful if you correct incassa payment from €31.67 to €5.

Regards

Hamidreza Khavasi 

icon

Beste antwoord door Tochjo 2 februari 2021, 11:26

The Look ahead option in the ING app can show both scheduled payments that are sure to happen and forecasted payments that are expected to happen based on previous withdrawals. You probably had an amount of 31.67 euros deducted from your account in the past, which is why this amount shows up as forecasted.

I’m confident that if you only view the scheduled payments, you will not see the amount of 31.67 euros, especially since you received emails stating the correct amount. ING’s forecast is simply incorrect and nothing needs to be corrected.

Bekijk origineel

10 reacties

Badge +3

The Look ahead option in the ING app can show both scheduled payments that are sure to happen and forecasted payments that are expected to happen based on previous withdrawals. You probably had an amount of 31.67 euros deducted from your account in the past, which is why this amount shows up as forecasted.

I’m confident that if you only view the scheduled payments, you will not see the amount of 31.67 euros, especially since you received emails stating the correct amount. ING’s forecast is simply incorrect and nothing needs to be corrected.

Hello Khavasihr. Welcome to the Community.

If you received two invoices of each € 5 then those are the amounts we will withdraw from your account. I understand in your ING app there is a prediction that says € 31,67. This is probably a prediction done by your bank based on previous automatic collections. If you want to make sure you can contact our Customer Service.

Thanks for your answer.

No, it is NS fault.

These are my payment during the last two months (I have two Nas card): 

8 jan €5

8 jan €5

9 dec €5

9 dec €5

30 nov €106.24

6 nov €5

It more than 2 months that I have not any travel by NS. I have not any unpaid amount.

I think there is a problem from the NS.

I wil be so thankful if you recked.

Regards

Hamidreza 

You can contact our Customer Service to make sure we are deducting the right amounts.

Badge +3

The ING app is wrong. There cannot be a scheduled/expected/planned payment to NS for March 5 yet!

If you have two cards with NS Flex Dal Voordeel (one for a child?), what you see in Mijn NS is correct.

In mijn NS there is €5.

So I will check my ING app on 5-Feb.

Badge +3

Also, if you don’t travel by train for a (longer) period, you can always switch the Dal Voordeel (€5) to Basic (no subscription/zonder abonnement) to save the €10 per month.

Once you start to travel by train again, you can always switch to Dal Voordeel again.

How can I  do it?

Badge +3

Just log into Mijn NS and next to your cards/products, choose Bekijk en wijzig abonnement (view and change) and follow the steps. A change is instant (no further actions needed).

You will then receive two e-mails, one for request of change and shortly after that a confirmation. Part of the monthly €5 will be reimbursed within a week.

I did it.

Thanks

Reageer