beantwoord

Personalised Ov chipkaart ordered online but card didnt receive

• 11 juni 2019
  • 5 reacties
  • 156 Bekeken

Hello Team,
I have applied for personalized chip card through online on 2nd June but still I did not receive the card.
Please do needful.

Name on the card: X
Date of birth: X
Gender male
Payment reference: PC05300009662904
Amount: € 7.50
Account number: **** **** **** ****
Automatic charging: No.
icon

Beste antwoord door Slidestops 12 juni 2019, 00:17

It seems like you ordered an ov-card via ov-chipkaart.nl
The NS can only see some details if you ordered a card with a subscription, but without subscription they cannot check anything. You should contact ov-chipkaart.nl for more information 🙂
Bekijk origineel

5 reacties

Reputatie 7
It seems like you ordered an ov-card via ov-chipkaart.nl
The NS can only see some details if you ordered a card with a subscription, but without subscription they cannot check anything. You should contact ov-chipkaart.nl for more information 🙂
I have still not received NS FLEX card. I ordered on 13th June. My reference number is R01_0205304633.
I have still not received NS FLEX card. I ordered on 13th June. My reference number is R01_0205304633.
I have contacted the customer care many times but eventually they land up speaking in Dutch and i am not able to track. Please help to get the refund.

I have still not received NS FLEX card. I ordered on 13th June. My reference number is R01_0205304633.I have contacted the customer care many times but eventually they land up speaking in Dutch and i am not able to track. Please help to get the refund.

Details for my Order:
Datum:
13 juni 2019
Klantnummer:
Ons kenmerk:
Hello basuwhy and welcome to our community!

And what an unfortunate situation you are in! Like the answer above states, I cannot help you in this matter. You need to take up contact yourself with the producers of the OV-chipcard, which you can do through here. Regarding missed discounts and extra costs, I would advice you to take up contact with our customer service. You can take up contact with us via: Facebook, Twitter, Chat of by phone on: 030 751 51 55. I do hope you'll get your OV-chipcard soon!

Reageer