• 7 September 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 86 Bekeken

Hello, I am a full time student at Fontys university and I need a document from the school to convert my ov card to a student. With this document, I will get my Digi-D number and I will be able to travel for free in this way. So far I have bought train and bus tickets. I have to buy the tickets until I convert my card to a student. Can I get a refund for these tickets?


Beste antwoord door bahnrider 8 September 2021, 13:16

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Badge +3

Only if you are not to blame for these costs, e.g. because you had all your affairs in order in time but someone else made a mistake, you might be eligible for a refund. See this page (in Dutch).

Reputatie 6
Badge +1

DUO is the office that is responsible for all things around Stud-OV. NS does not deal with it at all.

Good luck with any dealing with them!